Crazy michigan weather is all I have to say :)
So this week has been super busy .. painting every morning and working at night
I was suposed to babysit this morning however nasty horrible roads prevented me from doing this :)
My 15 min drive home from work last night took me almost an hour to drive. There was no Highway it was all just white, drifted.. and completly full of ice.... It was horrible how bad the roads were.. I have never driven on such bad roads.. even going to work at 3 today was nasty.
Anyways.. been working a lot... painting the next couple days and then working as well.
I work all weekend and till next wed
Bowling friday night
Busy Busy
( Amanda- So sorry I didnt make it this morning... Hope you have a great week :) Tell the girls I say hello :) )
-Cassie
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't feel bad at all girl! I enjoyed the reason to stay home - Kyle said the roads were horrible! Have a nice long work weekend - I hope it goes fast for you!
Post a Comment