Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The New Year

I can't believe that it is 2008 this year already



I really like 100 billion other people need to try and get on a healthier eating and exercising routine. I would really like to figure out where im going to do my schooling and start it so I can be done. I am wishing I was going to school right now and not working full time however I know that its all in Gods hands and he knows whats happening with my life. I will be 21 this year which is exciting for me :) . I have so many things to look forward to in the coming year. its amazing how God has blessed me . I love life and I love my family and friends. They are all so amazing.



Hope you all had a very happy new years eve/day! I know that I did even if i had to work both days :)



Have a safe week



Pictures will be up soon :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy New year! Still praying for direction for you in schooling (of course I kind of pray He keeps you around here - LOL ;) ) We'll talk sometime this weekend or early next week!!!