Monday, January 7, 2008

Amazing Friends Amazing Family Amazing Times :)

Life has been going so very well


I am signed up to take my ACT's again in Feb .. will be weird taking them with high schoolers but i need them to apply for the nursing program in Florida and they have to be taken within 2 years and its been 3 or 4 since iv taken them.. Really really hopeful that i get accepted would be an amazing thing.


Working a lot of hours.. hoping to pick up a second job or do something to try and save up some extra money to go to school in florida again and possibly look at getting a newer car before i travel down there. so if anyone knows of people that need babysitters let me know! :-)

I think in March my mom and i are going to go down to florida for a week and hopefully I will be able to figure some stuff out with the school I am so ready to start going again even if its just general education classes.


Here are some pictures of recent life :) enjoy! more to come later!


New years eve party with friends...




















These are some pictures from christmas



Ross and Kylene, Jeff and Kate some of these are for you :) there are lots more of them being super cute :)


















The cutest twins ever :) Eden and Roman















Uncle Keith, Carter and Roman Carter is on the attack













Grandpa and Addison

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a great picture post Cassie! I am sure I could sign you up for some extra babysitting by the way ;) Good luck on the ACT's - you'll do great!