Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer is starting!

I was able to spend the whole weekend with my family up at silver this past weekend! I cannot believe it has been 14 years since we started going up there. I remember the first year we had our seasonal up there it has changed so much from then to now but still so much fun to go up there. I went to a few garage sales with my mom and went riding in the dunes with my dad and brother. Enjoyed campfires :) .. Went two tracking with my dad and uncle and aunt in the speed buggys and then enjoyed a nice harley ride home with my dad :) ... Was a super awesome weekend went way to fast

This week is going to be super duper busy.. I start working 2-10 this week instead of 3-11 I think i will like this change. Being able to go home at 10 will be nice :) I am also working a double tonight so i will be there till 6 am :) I also picked up friday so ill be working 3-11 friday night. A very busy week of working but then ,,,

Monday is my 21st birthday and I will have mon- sun off :)

Tues morning my brother and I are going to go camping at cran hill for work week through church until thursday night and then friday night me and a few of our friends leave for cedar point for the weekend! Soo excited should be an awesome week :)


Hope all of you have a great week :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh - I am so glad you got a weekend away - sounds like it was perfect! I will probably be calling you in the AM - I didn't get a chance to talk to my boss today but with the sale of house and all of braelyn's activity this month I am going to call tomorrow and see if he would mind me having June, July, and Aug. Wed.'s off. I will let you know for sure tomorrow if I need you Wed. I am supposed to bring Braelyn and her friend to gymnastics so I don't know how else I would do it if I don't get off. I would totally trust you bringing B, but not sure how comfortable the other mom would be. We'll talk tomorrow.

Yeah for your big birthday coming up!!!!