Life is staying extremly busy right now
Working a lot of hours at Resthaven and still babysitting for my favorite little girls on Wed mornings. I start working the blueberries in the morning at the end of june.
I turn 21 in 2 weeks which I am pretty excited about.
I got my first present this week
A New Tent!! I love it
I am so excited for my birthday week ... which include camping during the week at cran hill for work week through church and also camping at cedar point for the weekend with our friends!
anyways.. I will try to update more later
1 comment:
Yeah - love to see an update!!! What a great present - that looks like a nice tent!!! We'll miss you Wed. but we are having a great time on vacation - girls have had a little sick bug, but nothing that is putting them down and out luckily!!! Have a nice morning off!!!
Post a Comment