I cannot believe that it is already Feb 11!
I am so busy with everything that I cant beleive its already the middle of February...
Only 3 weeks till my mom and I leave for Florida! I am ready for a vacation!
Hope things are going well with all of you
I am off to work :)
Just thought I would add a quick update seen as its been a few weeks ... I will update more later
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It will be so nice to get out to warm weather Cassie!!! Thanks for coming on Fri. and for the bags for the girls and the pigs and dumplings! You are such a blessing!!! See you Wed.!
Hey Cassie - glad you found my blog! I'm glad to hear all is well with you and your fam. Tell you mom she really needs to update hers. Did you see Candace and Lindseys too? I assume you're staying with grandma! Tell her "hi" from us!!
Tonya
Post a Comment