I am understanding more and more every day that God has our life in his hands.
There are times that we dont understand where we are or where we are going but he know :)
I am so thankful for everything God has given me. He has blessed my family and I in so many ways. Its amazing how much we can take for granted!
Life has been so busy lately ..
Last week I had an allergic reaction and they are still not completly sure what caused it but they think it is the medication I was on for my narcolepsy.
Tuesday night- Broke out itching in hives
Wednesday night- Work was awful just because I itched everywhere and my feet started getting pain.. went to Holland ER ... they told me it was just an allergic reaction put me on some steriods
Thursday - went to the doctor and they had no idea what was causing it just kept me on the steriods nothing new was really changed
Friday night- Went to zeeland ER .. throught was getting swollen and was itching all over and getting extremly painful joints and hands and feet. they did a bunch of blood work nothing came back wrong, extended my steriods and put me on atarax to stop the itching
Sat- awful spent the whole day sleeping
Sun- Went to chuch, had awful itching spells still and painful joints went to work and didnt make it the whole night .
Mon- back to the doctor again this time they determined they are completly confused they have no idea whats causing my reactions. stopped narcolepsy medication, referred me to an allergist, told me no work for a week due to the fact i have no strength , and itching and feet and hands swell up to unknown allergic reactions.
So this is where we are now its wed and I am doing pretty good still breaking out and still have reactions but not near as bad as they were.
I am really hoping the allergist will be able to explain some more unexplained questions.
Other than that whole long episode and interesting weekend I was able to spend some time with friends and family which was exciting. lots of monopoly games were played :)
I am trying to decide on what to do with school. Going to florida, staying here???? its all up in the air
we will see in time where things go... I need to just remember that only God knows where I am going and what is happening in life! everything will work out in the end! :)
Hope you all have a very good thanksgiving
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a bummer that you were having those problems Cassie - I hope they get better and that the allergist gives you some answers.
I LOVE monopoly!!! I never get to play it b/c it's kind of boring with just two people -Kyle and I - LOL!
Have a great Thanksgiving with your family!
Post a Comment