Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gods Plan

There are days that I struggle not knowing where God is leading me

Decisions about..

school
work
careers
friends
relationships
religion
and much more



I feel as though I have so many different roads I could take and it is sooo hard to try and decide which one to follow. I know that I need to just continue to pray about it and follow God's word but it is easier said than done :)



Other than my venting ..


Life is going pretty well.


Started on a new medication for the narcolepsy and is causing some weird mood swings and anxiety.. but hopefully it will tone down the more i take it


church is amazing I love the new church and am planning on switching my membership over. :)
so excited to see what plans God has for me


Friends- is interesting.. our group has just taken a huge turn this week and its tough but we willl all get through it


looking at going back to Florida for college ... I think it would be a good thing for me



Well thats enough of my ramblings


Hope everyone has a good week!


-Cassondra

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It is very hard to discern God's will - for almost everyone. Just keep persistantly seeking it though - it will become clear! What new church are you attending - glad you found one you like. Have a good rest of your week - enjoy your weekend off!