Ok,
So I have decided that if my cousins can work this thing and my mom I can too :) I am going to attempt to try and use this again and see if I can make it work this time!
Hopefully I will be able to upload pictures and update on life :)
Things have been going super well! Working a ton of hours, hanging out with friends, deciding on school choices but all fairly well :)
I have off work tomorrow! I am hanging out with some friends
Sat - Wed I work 3-11
Then I have 4 days off and no plans!
I meet with muskegon tomorrow to find out about classes and the nursing program.. hopefully all will go well
pray for me. im attempting to make a lot of life decisions. :) I am suddenly feeling grown up
Hope everyone has a great day!
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome!!! Love to read blogs so I added you to my blog feed and I visited your parents blog too - your mom takes some great pictures and I loved seeing the pics of the your grandma's home in Fort Meyers!!! I will pray for your decisions coming up here - your at such a great place in life - enjoy it!
Post a Comment