Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Busy Busy :)

I have definatly been slacking on updating!


Things have been going very well


Been working a ton of hours and spending time with friends and family


I decided it was time that I needed to post some pictures so here they are :)


I was able to watch manda and kyle's girls this weekend while they went away and they were absolutly adorible and did such a great job!Selah hung out with me friday morning.. they took a nap in the afternoon and then we had pizza and fri night went to crazy bounce and out for icecream :)


Okay I need to get ready for both jobs so I guess I better finish uploading more later :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Get ready for both jobs??? You crazy busy girl!!! Do it now I guess right! Thanks again for watching the girls - I know they had a blast with you! Thanks for posting the pics! Hope your December isn't too busy and that you get to enjoy the holidays!

Amanda said...

Hey Chica - I need your email address and your physical address!! Email me at kahuiz@charter.net! THANKS!!!